Thursday, June 26, 2008

changes in cl-cairo2

Johann Korndoerfer kindly submitted a patch that adds patterns to cl-cairo2, and also includes some code cleanup. Here is the example Johann contributed to the tutorial, a rainbow created with patterns: Thanks for the nice work, Johann! I am happy that others also find cl-cairo2 useful. cl-cairo2 still suffers from the elusive floating point bug (possibly in libcairo), I am still working on that. In the meantime, you can work around that by not generating PS files directly, but converting them from PDF or SVG files. Since common-lisp.net appears to be down, I took the opportunity to migrate the repository to git, which I am now hosting on my webpage. I find git to be much more convenient than SVN, especially when it comes to ease of distribution. As before, the package remains ASDF-installable. Update: the GIT repository is here, but can also be found from the cliki page for cl-cairo2.

No comments:

Post a Comment