Thursday, May 21, 2009

ffa: complex numbers, license change, migration to Github

I have done a few minor updates to my FFA library. It now handles complex numbers (to be precise, arrays of (complex simple-float) and (complex double-float)). Because of the extra complexity (haha), I also added some unit tests that use simple C functions to check that FFA does what it claims to do. I have also changed the license to LLGPL (was GPL). And finally, I have migrated the library to Github. Github is proving really user-friendly and reliable, in the long run I plan to put all my libraries there. Thanks to William Halliburton for reminding me that the previous repo was out of date.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!! :-D

    I had to drop working on lisp-matrix a while back to work on the PhD Thesis of Doom. I plan to finish in a few months and I'd like to pick up Lisp development again. Fun to see all the goodies you're working on ;-)